POM WonderfulJune 5, 2009 at 1:57 am | Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments
I got an awesome package today! It was from the Molly over at Pom Wonderful, sending me some 100% Pomegranate juice.
They also sent me some info on all the great benefits of Pomegranates:
- Pom Wonderful is the only brand guaranteed to contain 100% authentic pomegranate juice Gotta love that! Have you ever tried to find 100% cranberry juice? It’s virtually impossible. Most juices use apple as a less expensive filler and then add other kinds of juice. I love that this is 100% pomegranate juice!
- All natural and contains no added sugars, preservatives, colors or cheap filler juices. Real food!!
- It promotes cardiovascular health, improving blood flow through the heart for a group of 45 patients with coronary heart disease. It has also been proven to reduce aerial plaque, inhibit anguitensin convertying enzyme and reduce the incidence of LDL oxidation (the key factor in arterial plaque formation).
- Promotes a healthy prostate AND helps improve erectile disfunction. SWEET!
- And of course it is PACKED with antioxidants – more and better than red win, grape juice, blueberry juice, cranberry juice, green tea, vitamin C and E. Yowza!
The second I got it I broke one of these cut bottles open to make a nice refreshing drink. I combined about 4 oz. of the juice with a glass of seltzer water. Perfection.
Ice cube glacier!! Thank you so much Molly!!
I had made something for dinner but James came home wanting to go out so we went to our little local pub and I got a garden salad and James got some buffalo chicken fingers with fries! We were def both happy with our meals and what I made for dinner tonight can simply be eaten tomorrow 🙂 It’s fun going out for an impromptu night!
I did tell James when we were leaving that I knew for a fact that Edy’s was buy one get one free at Lowes food….
Mint chocolate chip. Yes, please. I like when the ice cream is a little melty.
So I’ve been trying all day to figure out where on the North Carolina coast James and I should go for our 2 year anniversary in a couple weeks. It’s hard because neither of us have ever been out there and there are SO many different places to stay! And of course we don’t want to break the bank. Anyone ever been to an awesome place on the NC coast? I even went to AAA to get a TourBook which was less than helpful. I thought it would have descriptions of each little town and beach..not so much.
Okay time to finish watching sytycd. Lots of tears. I may or may not have asked them to turn it on when we were at the pub. Whatevs. I have no shame! I love me some dancin 🙂